Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Week.....

This week we are getting back into a normal routine....the boys are home from my mom and sister's where they had alot of fun! Joseph is in his usual play guitar hero all day and fuss when I make him read and practice his piano mode....Zach is as active as ever even though he has been dealing with a staph infection!! I first thought they were ant bites but decided I should take him on to the doctor...good thing that I did. The antibiotic seems to be working. Dan went to his counseling session on Monday, not sure how it was, he didn't say much about it....I have a session today, alone. I am looking forward to it because there are alot of things I want to talk about. Next week I think our session will be together again....anyway, that's what's happening in our life! Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer :o)

No comments: