Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Prophecy

My life lately has been a little crazier than normal (I know, some of you are going...is that possible). It seems that things that I thought were fixed are not and I have had to make some VERY hard choices about my life, especially concerning my marriage....I have been praying and asking God to really give me some direct answers and at last, my seeking Him seemed to break through and a word was spoken to me that has brought much peace....I am so excited now for the things that God has in store and determined to seek Him even more. If I knew how to upload the word that was spoken to me on here I would, even though most people reading this would not understand what it meant. I guess my point to this blog is that my God is faithful, my God is faithful....Deuteronomy 4:29 (New International Version)
"But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul". I know that I have found Him.

No comments: