Saturday, June 06, 2009

Surreal

I think right now I feel like this is not really happening. I know that it is the right thing to do but it is just so hard. Last week I gave Dan the divorce papers but he isn't making any fast moves to sign them. I have tried to talk to him several times and get him to understand all that I am feeling and why I think things have turned out the way they have but he insists that I am making a bigger deal out of things than they are and that everything he has done was the right decision for him. He just doesn't get that it isn't about him, it's about our family and what is best for all of us. it is impossible to talk to him and it frustrates me to no end!!! No matter what I say I can't get through to him. Someone who hardly knows Dan asked me if I was familiar with a Narcissistic personality and said that it describes him. Was it God giving discernment? After doing a little research, I do have to agree that he definitely has some of the traits. I need alot of prayer......

No comments: