Monday, September 19, 2011

Psalm 130:5

We had a great weekend! Friday I had a fabulous time with our GNO (girls night out) gals from church, Saturday the boys had soccer games. Joseph's team won, but I'm still not sure Zach's team even showed up.LOL. They definitely were not playing their best, but it's not all about winning, anyway. Sunday I got to worship with some dear friends of mine who are visiting from SC. We also had lunch together and then they came to our house to hang out with us a little while. They will be here all week so I am excited to see them for lunch one day, too!

Then I went to church Sunday night and Pastor Tom introduced us to a new song by Christy Nockels, Waiting Here for You. What a powerful worship song that spoke to exactly where I am right now. This will for sure become one of my "life songs" as Jesus continues to work in my life and move me forward in all that He has for me and my boys! There is one thing that I have been praying about and asking God to change. I believe that He already has His plan for this in motion, I just need to wait on Him and prepare myself for the blessing that He is going to bring.

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
         And in His word I do hope.

Father our hope is in You! Help us to delight ourselves in You (Psalm 37:4) and believe that YOU have our best interest in Your heart. We wait for You Lord with expectation and believe that You will give us our hearts desires. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: