Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's Happening Now

Well, I have officially started work at the Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg and it is a BIG adjustment in every way, but I want to share what I have been meditating on lately....Romans 5:1-5

Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in the tribulations, kowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Although I don't necessarily want to persevere, I know that God has a plan and am (trying) to stand on the hope that He has promised.

2 comments:

cjnsmom said...

I pray that God will give you the peace you need in your job change. I know that personally, I hate change, but remember what Romans say...."ALL things work together for good" and you may not see it now BUT you will down the road.
Thanks for your friendship and if you need an ear to listen give me a call:)
love ya...Tracy

Velma said...

I'll be praying for you on your job change. I recently changed jobs after 5 1/2 years at my former job, and it can be scary. I have found that it all works out when God is in it.

Love Ya!