Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's Happening Today

Well, Joseph has changed his mind about playing ball and I am glad. I am sure that I will be complaining about it half way through the season when we are running around like crazy people...everyone will have to remind me that I asked for it!

Today it has been snowing off and on all day. It has all melted here in Sevierville but it is coming down pretty hard again. Pigeon Forge is covered and it is so pretty! I'm not brave enough to drive to Gatlinburg in bad weather but I am sure that it is covered up as well. Too bad I am at work....I couldn't get any of my employees to play in the snow with me...I know Joseph and Zach have probably had a blast outdoors today....I did build a tiny little snowman at the Lazy Bear Inn when I went there earlier.

No comments: