Monday, February 04, 2008

Sister Chicks and Family

This weekend I went with some friends of mine (AKA Sister Chicks) to Knoxville where we stayed the night at a bed & breakfast, went out to dinner at PF Changs and to our favorite used bookstore (McKay's)! I got some great reads for very cheap and had a great time with 3 close friends! When I got home Saturday the boys (Dan, Joseph & Zach) and I went to play minigolf, eat lunch and take a ride up the mountain! After that we came home and took a nap (YEAH for naps), I finished our taxes and then Dan & I went to dinner in Gatlinburg. Sunday we went to church and I thanked the Lord for His blessings and such a great weekend! (and when we got home I took another nap with Zach snuggled up beside me :o))It really was a GREAT weekend.

No comments: