Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am Not smarter than a fifth grader.....

and am seriously wondering if I am smarter than a fourth grader. Joseph has been bringing home homework on the parts of a sentence but I am having a hard time helping him because all I know are nouns, pronouns, verbs and subjects! Can someone help me with predicates and simple predicates or how is a simple subject different from a regular subject?!?! Thankfully, the homework contains definitions! I am sure that this fits into what I know and has just taken on a different name.....and I have been thoroughly "encouraged" by others that "it doesn't get any easier"....I am not sure what I am going to do by the time he gets to middle school and high school...maybe I should go back to college and get that teaching degree after all:o)

No comments: