Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Again

We made it back from Indiana today. We had alot of fun on our trip. The best part I have to say was the CHildren's Museum. It was INCREDIBLE! If we had known it was going to be so much fun, we would have skipped the zoo yesterday morning and spent the whole day there. There was SOSOSOSO much to see and do. It was definitely worth the $37 (total, which is really not that expensive) for us to get in. I can't wait to get our pictures developed and on a cd so that I can post some of them. We also had a lot fun walking around the city. If it weren't for all the traffic I might consider moving to a big city (don't worry, Mom, I haven't started packing or anything)! There is so much to do and see...I feel very fortunate to be able to take my children to different places.....I am more than blessed!

No comments: