Sunday, August 29, 2010

Court Tomorrow

Well, our new court date has arrived. I called Friday to make sure that it wasn't recheduled again but had to leave a message. I did not hear back from them, so, I will show up at 8:30 in the morning and hope it goes smoothly. I have been thinking a lot about what it might be like after our hearing...probably not much different than it has been except I will be single...I haven't worn a wedding band in over a year so I don't have to get used to that not being there. Although, sometimes there feels like an empty space on that hand. It is a little surreal, but I know that I have to make this change....maybe for some wrong reasons but mostly because I know that I absolutely did everything that I was supposed to for my marriage. Please say a prayer for both of us. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: