Friday, January 04, 2008

What a Week!

Wow, this has been a very busy week! Our company took over management of two more hotels this week bringing our total to 6. We are very excited about our growth but it has been very hectic making employee schedules and getting all of our procedures in place. Also, Dan was gone pretty much the whole week working for a car dealer friend of his. He flew out to Seattle, WA, Sunday and drove back (2796 miles!). So, not only was I working ALOT of hours, I had to be sole care giver and chauffer of Joseph and Zach. Thankfully, I have a great staff already in place at the Comfort Inn that could handle most things there and some great friends who let Joseph and Zach spend the night with the them Tuesday (our first day at the new hotels)...thanks Sandy and Gerie. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow but I won't get my hopes up too much because Saturdays are the only days that Joseph and Zach wakeup early. I can't figure out why I can't get them out of bed during the week when we have to get up, and they get up at the crack of dawn when we can sleep in????

No comments: